- Permanent and locum opportunities in Speech Pathology across Australia
- Diverse, mixed caseload or caseloads tailored to clinical competencies
- Metro, rural and remote coastal locations! Accommodation provided
Limelight People are keen to speak to Speech Pathologists with good working knowledge across paediatric and adult services. We are currently supporting expanding services looking to increase headcount in their established multi-disciplinary teams. These roles will see you carrying a complex, diverse mixed caseload and playing an integral part in the therapeutic team.
Explore the country whilst utilising and expanding your clinical skills.
LOCUM AND PERMANENT POSITIONS WITH MOST OFFERING FREE ACCOMMODATION, LOCATION ASSISTANCE.
GREAT RATES OF PAY.
- Providing speech pathology interventions
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team and taking a collaborative approach
- Implement evidence-based support services that meet the needs of clients in line with their goals
- Liaise with client’s support network regarding their needs
To apply for these exciting positions you must have:
- A degree & membership or eligibility with Speech Pathology Australia
- Experience working with complex needs clients or people with disabilities
- Ability to apply evidence-informed practice to improve outcomes
*** APPLY ONLINE TODAY ***