- Leading Australian FinTech Business
- Highly Technical Environment
- Exciting Technology Stack & Great Career opportunity
Senior Linux Systems Engineer – A rare opportunity exists to join one of Australia’s leading FinTech businesses as a Senior Linux Systems Engineer. Highly proficient skills with Linux Kernel is a must
Senior Systems Engineer – The core function of the position is to manage and configure their systems, networks, databases and associated services. These systems run their core products/solutions and are mission critical to maintaining their application software and their networking connectivity.
Senior Systems Engineer – You must have experience in Linux systems management, database administration, system hardware at an enterprise level. You will also be involved in significant Cyber Remediation activities and the detection of vulnerabilities.
The role includes developing in-house automation and monitoring tools, as well as leveraging Open Source projects on the latest industry hardware.
You will troubleshoot complex problems, mentor junior engineers and increase the environment’s performance on an ongoing basis.
This is an exciting role for a senior Linux system engineer to make a huge impact within a leading Australian FinTech’s expanding environment.
Senior Systems Engineer – You will have the following experience:
- Extensive background in Linux experience
- Deep understanding of the Linux Kernel (scheduling, networking, I/O, monitoring)
- Solid background in configuration management (puppet/salt, build RPMs, deploy updates)
- Strong understanding of software engineering (design, testing, version control) and experience in two of the following languages: Python/C/++/Ruby
- Highly methodical and analytical approach to problem solving and evaluating technologies
- Dedication to quality and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of business process and technology impacts to the business
Senior Systems Engineer – This is a fantastic opportunity to be a senior engineer for one of Australia’s leading FinTech businesses!
Please Apply or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org