- Greenfield C++ Engineering Projects
- Mission Critical Distributed Systems
- Game Development Kit (GDK) | C++ | OOP
Senior C++ Engineer – Limelight People are supporting our clients expansion plans and are searching for a senior C++ Engineer to Join in their growing business.
Senior C++ Engineer: Focusing on GDK, you will be responsible for designing and developing solutions and tools that will support building exciting games that are played around the world.
Key skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in C++
- Some familiarity with graphics programming would be an advantage
- Experience of working with object-oriented design and programming.
- Can do Debugging and solving complex problems
- Experience of working with software engineering best practices, including design patterns and UML.
- Design, implement, extend and maintain software functionality, often requiring advanced knowledge and experience.
- APAC and Global Engineering teams
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Research and define future directions for our clients systems
- Mentor other software engineers.
- SME for one or more systems/technology.
C++ Engineer – This is a once in a career opportunity to join one of the worlds leading technology companies at a defining period of growth in APAC.
Please reach out with your CV: email@example.com