- Permanent and contract opportunities – Metro and rural locations
- Great rates of pay and benefits
- Newly qualified candidates welcomed
Limelight People are urgently seeking expressions of interest from Registered Midwives.
About the Role:
The Registered Midwife is responsible for the promotion of the health and well-being of patients through the delivery of safe and effective patient care.
You will be an excellent communicator have demonstrated experience working within a multi-disciplinary environment; with strong commitment to customer focus principles, involving family members & care of the new born. You will be supported by a dedicated maternity educator ensuring direct access to education and professional development programs.
Sydney (full time permanent roles)
Hunter New England, Murrumbidgee and Western NSW (Contract opportunities – free accommodation, locum rates of pay)
Melbourne (full time permanent roles)
Country VICTORIA (contracts – free accommodation and travel)
Country WA (contract opportunities supporting the indigenous community. Relocation assistance and great rates of pay)
Northern Territory (contract opportunities supporting the indigenous community. Relocation assistance and great rates of pay)
• Current AHPRA registration
• Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Proven ability to manage a busy workload
For further information and a confidential chat please apply online today sending an up to date resume