- Expanding service – be an integral member of a growing MDT
- Diverse caseload in Aged Care. Open to New Grads.
- Be valued in your role & have room for progression. Full time/Permanent role.
Are you passionate about working within the rewarding setting of Aged Care & clients with complex needs. This role would suit someone looking for a structured environment and great work life balance.
- Coordinate the delivery of occupational therapy services to assess, diagnose and treat clients with development challenges.
- Access and contribute to the development, implementation, monitoring and review of the client plan
- Take part in therapeutic groups and workshops for clients and other stakeholders.
- Offer various assessments and recommendations depending on the clients needs
- A degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy with full unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Experience or placement experience within Older Adults’ desired
- Ability to apply evidence informed practice to improve outcomes
- Current DL
- Great interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
*****FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS AND OTHER ROLES WITH LIMELIGHT PEOPLE PLEASE APPLY ONLINE TODAY*****