- Leading Australian FinTech Business
- Highly Technical Environment
- Exciting Technology – Linux / AWS / Cyber Security
Linux / Openstack Systems Engineer – A rare opportunity exists to join one of Australia’s leading FinTech business as a Linux Systems Engineer. Highly proficient skills with Linux & AWS is a must
Linux Systems Engineer – The core function of the position is to manage and configure their systems, networks, databases and associated services. These systems run their core products / solutions and are mission critical to maintaining their application software and their networking connectivity.
Linux Systems Engineer – You must have experience in Linux systems management, database administration, cloud technologies, system hardware at an enterprise level.
You will also be comfortable being involved in designing, implementing, securing and maintaining computer systems for its test, development and production environment.
You will troubleshoot complex problems, mentor junior engineers and improve the environment’s performance on an ongoing basis.
This is an exciting role for a Linux system engineer to make a huge impact within a leading Australian FinTech’s expanding environment.
Linux Systems Engineer – You will have the following experience:
- Linux experience – Processing and patching
- A solid understanding of VLAN and networking
- Server hardware and configuration
- Cloud Technologies – AWS
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Understanding of business process and technology impacts to the business
Linux Systems Engineer – This is a fantastic opportunity to JOIN one of Australia’s leading FinTech businesses!
Please Apply or send your CV to: email@example.com