- Global Head of Testing
- Leading Financial Services Business
- Automation – TDD – Agile – Test Engineering
Head of Testing & QA – Limelight People have been engaged to identify an executive leader in the Testing & QA profession.
Head of Testing & QA – This is arguably the most exciting executive testing vacancy in ANZ. Reporting to the Group CTO, you will hold end to end accountability for the strategy, roadmap and evolution of our clients already impressive, global testing function.
Head of Testing & QA – Technology modernisation is one of our clients current key undertakings. Blending and evolving testing into this modernisation program is a critical success factor for the role, in addition to leading and developing their overall test group, strategy and capability.
Key Success Measures
- Develop, champion, and implement a common test strategy across all inflight projects and products
- Lead change programs focusing on TDD
- Build a longer term roadmap that focuses on the evolution of the testing function
- Drive consistent QA engineering practices and standards in support of your test strategy
- Engage with internal stakeholders to build a common understanding and consistent adoption of the test strategy, aligned to Agile project methodology
- Leadership – Driving high performance in the team, driving engagement, developing capability, hiring and retaining talent
- Change Management
- Agile Test Engineering
- Executive Leadership in Testing
- Executive Stakeholder Engagement
- Experience owning and driving Test Strategies and Roadmaps
- Experience Leading and Evolving a Modern Testing & QA Function
- Experience leading a Distributed Global Workforce including offshoring
- Experience leading a Testing Practice of over 30 Test Engineers, Analysts, Leads
- Experience Implementing or Driving Change to Adopt TDD, Agile Best Practices and Modern Testing Tools
Head of Testing & QA – This is truly a fantastic executive leadership position for an Senior Test leader at the top of their profession.
If your expertise matches the above criteria, please APPLY!