- One Of Australian’s Leading Financial Businesses
- Automation, Containerisation & Deployment DevOps Environment
- Fantastic Career Opportunity
Our client, A global FinTech and one of Australia’s leading financial organisations are seeking a senior DevOps Engineer, with experience in automation, containerisation, CI/CD & deployment, to manage A leading program of work.
My client are using tools such as Jenkins, Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS and both operating systems – Linux & Windows.
This role is looking for someone who enjoys working with cross functional teams and solving problems. Building automation frameworks and can work with multiple teams around the prioritisation of their DevOps tasks. Having a background in Systems administration is an advantage.
Key skills & Experience:
- Very experienced in AWS Stack
- Solid scripting knowledge: Power Shell scripting, Python, Powershell, etc
- Very knowledgeable of continuous integration with deployment automation using Bamboo, Jenkins or similar.
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer and managing large scale cloud deployments (AWS or similar)
- Enterprise experience managing Kubernetes deployments across the cloud
- Have a good grasp of the SDLC
- IaC knowledge using Terraform
- Have a high attention to detail, can prioritise tasks and can work well with cross functional teams.
- Experience with Linux and Windows platforms ideally
- Have worked within Agile environments.
- Strong communication skills are a must
- have a great ‘can do attitude’ and enjoys working in teams
This is a great opportunity to join a very exciting business going through an amazing amount of growth in their DevOps division.
To find out more, please contact David
firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 8458 2626