- Social Worker – Mental Health – Triage
- Permanent – full time contract
- Grade 3
- Regional Victoria
Limelight People are working with a respected service in their search for an integral member of their multi-disciplinary Triage team. You will make a valuable contribution to an established workforce whilst further strengthening your clinical skills plus professional development.
About the role:
- Our skilled and committed team of Mental Health professionals provide an innovative range of services for individuals suffering from, or at risk of, serious mental health problems requiring short and long-term treatment and support.
- Provision of initial mental health triage screening assessment
- Provision of intake assessment
- Development of support and management plans
Essential for role:
- Eligibility for registration with the AASW as a Social Worker.
- Experience within Mental Health is essential.
- Ability to work with autonomy and as an integral member of an established multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including familiarity with multiple computer programs, and the ability to produce well-written reports.
- A current Drivers Licence
- Satisfactory National Criminal History Record Check and working with children check