- Excellent salary package
- Career development
- Contact Caroline on 0421 225 929 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Permanent – Flexible hours
- Flexibility in caseload
- Up to $150k salary package
- Relocation assistance
Limelight People are supporting a trusted not-for-profit organisation in their search for an experienced Psychologist. Offering flexibility in caseload giving you input into allocations of participants based on your skills and areas of interest, great professional development opportunities and autonomy to decide how you would like to schedule your calendar while having support from the admin team.
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Duties will include:
- Plan, deliver and evaluate therapy’s services to clients and customers, which build on family/ Client strengths, needs and priorities.
- Ensure services meet quality service standards, and contract agreements.
- Deliver services in accordance with the respective programme/funding guidelines.
- Provide services and supports using a multidisciplinary approach in collaboration with other team’s members
- Acting as a key worker when required to develop and coordinate family service and support plans., referring to other programmes as required and with the consent of parents.
- Bachelor of Psychology is essential
- AHPRA Registration is essential
- Experience working within disabilities and paediatric is desirable
- NDIS experience is desirable
- Blue Card / NDIS Worker Screening / Police check is required for this role
- Salary packaging available
- Fantastic team environment
- Flexible hours
- Relocation assistance available