- Work for an established & well-respected NfP. RELOCATION – BEAUTIFUL COASTAL QLD
- Flexible working conditions, locum or permanent roles
- Be valued in your role & have room for progression. FREE ACCOMMODATION
Limelight People are looking for a Psychologist to work with people with disabilities and to provide psychological assessment, consultation and therapeutic interventions in line with NDIS plans or individual goals in Coastal QLD.
- Select appropriate psychological assessment/s based on that persons needs
- Use best practice standards to include any psychological related health and medical needs into both the assessment and the intervention recommendations
- Collaborative discussions with the client & their network to active outcomes & plan the goals & evaluation required
- Implement evidence based support services that meet the needs of clients in line with their goals and allocated hours of NDIS plan
To apply you must have:
- Psychology degree and AHPRA registration
- Previous experience working with people with disabilities and/or complex needs
- Experience working with complex needs clients and people with disabilities
- Ability to provide services based on an NDIS goals & budget
- Flexibility around work hours & travel, Free accommodation
- Current DL
Click APPLY to be considered for this vacancy and other roles that Limelight People have on offer!